Your "New Technologies" Trade Group
- Asset Managers Tech (AMT) is a not for profit trade group. Our culture is based on OBJECTIVITY, INDEPENDENCE & COLLEGIALITY.
- AMT advised regulators that dialogue about AI, Blockchain and Big Data will help asset managers formulate a tech framework for investors.
- We are open-minded about new technology! No one in financial services has all the answers at this stage concerning the uses of new tech.
- Our IT Professionals Committee will look at cutting edge topics. AMT will describe how "alternative data platforms" are viewed by CIOs.
- CLICK & REGISTER for AMT's 'Disrupt or Disappear' Conference Call (1/23 @ 11:00 am ET). Define your firm's 'disrupt or disappear' game plan.
- Join AMT, no dues or fees, members will decide the cost of AMT in the latter part of 2019. AMT is open to affiliations w/ other industry groups. Such groups include trade associations, certain consulting firms, law firms that sponsor educational programs, self-regulators, central clearing firms, & exchanges/ATSs.