TRADE GROUP SERVICES BY AMT RELATING TO COVID – 19
AMT Statement Issued on 9/28/21
Asset Managers Tech (AMT) Anticipated Many of the Changes That Have Emerged in our Society Due to COVID – 19. Accordingly, Many Uniquely Important AMT Trade Group Initiatives Are Based on Medical Science, as follows:
1) We believe investment management professionals can benefit in the 2020’s by receiving plain English advice on a regular basis from a physician or physicians capable of relating COVID and Climate Change medical developments to such professionals and even at times to clients. In other words, buy-side industry members and executives will benefit by learning to talk the talk when it comes to medical science in the 2020’s. One of the key benefits of such knowledge is that asset managers are in a position to remain fully focused on the suitability of their investment recommendations.
2) AMT receives its medical advice from Stanley Zaborowski, M.D., a physician who currently serves as President of the Board of Health Committee of Hanover Township, N.J. Dr. Zaborowski previously had his own successful medical practice for many years. Dr. Stan is currently one of the leading “go to” physicians on coronavirus in Morris County, N.J. Dr. Stan is consulted by School Boards and hospitals in his area of the State of New Jersey. He is also retained by Local Governmental Units to foster understanding regarding medical matters that may have a bearing on State concerns relating to the current pandemic. Fortunately for the investment management industry, Dr. Zaborowski has also been available during the pandemic to share his views with AMT member firms and staff regarding medical questions on COVID and Climate Change.
3) AMT conducts weekly Zoom sessions for members that feature remarks by Dr. Stan. AMT makes this trade group service available on the Web www.assetmanagers.tech to interested buy-side firms which also receive other industry updates from AMT.
4) AMT realizes the benefits of the above-mentioned Zoom sessions. The connections on substantive matters established with Dr. Zaborowski to date by some industry professionals have been very beneficial. Indeed, few if any professionals in the industry can appreciate the significant effects of COVID on our society without a medically based learning experience with a doctor who is simultaneously involved in addressing deep-rooted COVID issues. Accordingly, AMT (by virtue of its experiences with Dr. Zaborowski) is committed to spreading the fruits of all these experiences mentioned in this statement with our numerous industry colleagues!
5) WHAT THE ABOVE PROCESS MEANS FROM A TRADE GROUP STANDPOINT is that AMT has decided to expand its outreach efforts & invite all of our colleagues to get to know Dr. Zaborowski and our uniquely effective way of battling COVID. What’s most compelling, in our experience, is that what is at stake is the scientific transformation of our society in the U.S. and globally to a new and higher level of safety and growth as we all deal with changes in COVID and new and sometimes challenging coronavirus variants.
SHOULD ANY OF OUR MEMBERS OR SUBSCRIBERS OR INDUSTRY PARTICIPANTS HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE ABOVE SERVICES OFFERED BY ASSET MANAGERS TECH, A NOT-FOR-PROFIT TRADE GROUP, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO REACH OUT TO JOSEPH SACK OR XAVIER TOURET, BOTH OF WHOM ARE LEADERS OF AMT.
MR. SACK AND MR. TOURET AND DR. ZABOROWSKI WORK CLOSELY AS A TEAM CONCERNING AMT’S MODERN ERA TRADE GROUP INITIATIVES. WE WELCOME THE OPPORTUNITY TO HEAR FROM INDUSTRY MEMBERS TO CHAT WITH YOU ABOUT TRADE GROUP OPPORTUNITIES SUCH AS THE PROGRAM WITH DR. STAN. FURTHER, MR. TOURET IS ALSO HEADING UP AMT’S REGULATORY EFFORTS, ESPECIALLY RESPONDING TO SEC PROPOSALS THAT MIGHT AFFECT CURRENT ESG PRACTICES BY MEMBERS OF THE ASSET MANAGEMENT INDUSTRY.
You can join our virtual office every week on Thursdays from 9.00 AM ET.
THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST IN AMT!
Joe Sack, AMT President, email@example.com
Xavier Touret, AMT’s Director of Market Practices, firstname.lastname@example.org
Zoom Meeeting Details - AMT Forum/Virtual Office (Thursdays at 9-9.30 am ET)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 869 0933 9623
One tap mobile
+16699009128,,86909339623# US (San Jose)
+12532158782,,86909339623# US (Tacoma)